These days my time is filled with cleaning, folding clothes, chasing Clay, feeding Evs & things of that nature. With a newborn it's not realistic to get out and shop during the winter & honestly I cannot think of anything I would rather NOT be doing than shopping with Clay & Evy right now. Just the logistics of sippy cups, snacks, blankies, feeding Evy, entertainment for Clay...you get the picture...yuck. So, today I was thinking, if I could just get out and shop & buy things I totally do not need...where would I go? In no particular order...
1. Canton, Texas
2. Target, anywhere
3. stop at Sonic for a drink...I keep living in places without Sonic!
4. any craft/art supply store & great scrapbooking stores
5. Spice - Waco, Texas
6. book stores...preferably with a coffee shop inside
7. Ann Taylor Loft
8. I will think of more later, I'm sure but for now...that would exhaust me if I did all of that in one day!
Where's your fave shopping spot?
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Posted by Clay at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My favorites include:
Anthropologie
Williams Sonoma
Crabtree and Evelyn
Spinout (In Tyler)
Gap Body
Starbucks
Sonic
Dairy Queen
The list could go on forever! I just love to shop....Retail Therapy is my best friend! HA HA!
Target, definitely!
A new wing opened at Ala Moana with Nordstrom, and they moved all my favorite stores to that area: Williams-Sonoma
Origins
Ann Taylor
White House Black Market
Chicos
Mmmmm...shopping. Definitely the Sample House in Dallas, the Pumpkin Patch in Tyler, any Target any time, and the scrapbook store in Kaufman. You need to come and visit, we'll hire about 5 babysitters for all of our kids, and you, Cara & I can go shopping!
I love to shop, but I really love to shop with you, s-i-l!
Super Target
AT Loft
Gap
Home Depot (I'm strange)
Recollections
Timeless Treasures (antique store - downtown Clifton)
So excited to shop with you soon.
My favorite stops are:
1. White House Black Market
2. White Rock Coffee
3. TARGET...
4. Janie and Jack
6. Coach Outlet(I love to look!)BRAT...I know!
We need to get our SHOP ON!
Post a Comment