So, last night Evs was up at 2:30 am, Clay at 3:00 am, Evy at 3:30 & then Clay finished off the night awaking at 4 am saying, "Way (lay) down, Mommy." So, I did and finished off the night next to a sweaty, fevery 2 year old. Yuck. Did I tell you we're supposed to get on an airplane tomorrow? Yeah, that's awesome, huh? So, something crazy always happens when we're supposed to go somewhere OR when Clif leaves town! Right this moment, Clif is at the hospital with Clay getting a whole slew of tests run on Clay because they can't figure out the source of his fever. I'm feeling like....ummm....hello...I am always with Clay, this is kind of his first major deal without me! Apparently it's been pretty tramautic, but he's still hanging in there. (Clif's doing well, too. He's a great Dad.)
So, I'll let you know what happens...I'm fairly sure it's just some kind of virus or something...but we'll see. AND just a note to ask for prayer as I take my first flight with Clay and Evy alone. We'll be away for awhile...I may be able to blog...and I might not. I'm not sure. We'll let you know more of the drama around here as it unfolds....
Monday, April 14, 2008
This always happens!
Posted by Clay at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
If you get time ... Could you send me your email ...
laci
kingfamily@yahoo.com
Post a Comment