Monday, June 23, 2008











On Thursday, the kids and I flew to Texas...and then flew back to DC on Saturday morning. It was a really quick trip and of course a little bit of a challenge with the two of them...but it was worth it to be with our family for Mompeg's funeral. I was so thankful that we were able to be there and it was good to see Davis kids as well. Friday afternoon the kids played in the water at the Kennedy farm. It's fun to see the cousins enjoying each other.
On Sunday, Clif, the kids, and I went to the Nationals Ballpark to see the Rangers win! It was fun and we really enjoyed sitting in our awesome seats. (Thank you Jim Porter!) We couldn't believe that both kids made it through the entire game because it was during nap time...but they did!
Our lives were a bit of a whirlwind this weekend, but it was a weekend full of adventure!

3 comments:

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

We loved seeing you three.
Mompeg will be missed but we rejoice with you that she is in Heaven.
I can't believe you actually got a good picture of those three cousins!
And "whatEvs".....you just make me smile. Love the outfit, the bow, the pink cheeks, and your "mini-Daddy" face!
We've got to get together again soon.

Andi said...

I can't believe how big your kidS (plural is still crazy to me)are getting. When will you be making a trip back to our neck of the woods so I can see you? Call me when you get a chance. Love and miss you!

Shevawn said...

Your kiddos are precious... just wanted you to know!