a lot.
1. Memorial Day- President Bush wreath laying ceremony at The Tomb. That's Clif in the white pants...the guy in the front immediately to the right of the Tomb. Apparently, it was awesome...I wouldn't really know because Clay doesn't really cooperate during SILENT ceremonies. Know what I'm saying?

...seriously...the ugliest house on the block. Green shag carpet (hardwoods underneath!), entire new kitchen needed, pink tile bathroom, 70's wood paneling in the basement. The list goes on but you'd get bored. Once we get more done I will do some before & after photos for you.
3. Visiting with Doc & Mam. They drove up from Texas (with 250 lbs. of beef from one of their cows) for the Memorial Day Weekend. It was good to spend the weekend with them & their babysitting & fixer-upper know-how was much appreciated.
4. Laughing. Here's a few of Clay's bits of humor over the past few weeks.
*He told his Mam, "I'm going to get my education." What does he think an education is?
*Clif took Clay with him to get the oil changed in his truck. It was a quick trip...so no diaper/wipes were involved in the trip. Of course, Clay had a dirty diaper. Clif had to put him in the truck with said dirty diaper on. Clay started crying and said, "I DON'T WANT DIAPER RASH!"

4 comments:
"I don't want diaper rash" ... that made me laugh out loud ! Can't wait to see the before and after pics of the house ... being that my parents house was totally a fixer upper ... I know that it will be a lot of work ... but totally worth it !!
laci
aw... just think of how gorgeous and YOURS that house will be when you're finished.
I love the Memorial Day picture of Clay at the tomb. Really... it made emem choke up a bit. Thanks for sharing it.
Clif looks awesome.
Clay is hilarious.
The house is perfect.
Miss all of you tons.
I can't wait to see the before and after pictures!
Post a Comment