Thursday, November 17, 2005

Goodbye Tutu....Hello Mam!


Well...on Tuesday Clay and I took Tutu to the airport after a 7 week visit! We were so grateful for her and all of her help! I don't know what Clay and I would have done without her all of these weeks. We'd probably have a dirty house and be a little bit more sleep deprived! As I drove home from the airport I thought...he's 5 weeks old and this will be the longest I've ever been alone with him...it was still 6 hours until Mam's plane arrived! So, we came home and took our first bath without assistance and it was fun! Then we picked up Mam and we've been having fun ever since! He loves to listen to his Mam sing him songs and is trying out being swaddled...although he LOVES his hands by his face not strapped down when he's falling asleep and then he wakes himself up when he hits himself in the face. So, the plan is wait until he's asleep...then swaddle. Mam's a professional grandmother...Clay's number 3 for her so she's got all of the tricks of the trade.

0 comments: