Saturday, November 12, 2005

Happy Trails...



This is what happens when a pregnant woman's husband leaves for war and she has minimal people to spend time with...excessive decorating. These are just a few of the views when standing in the middle of Clay's room. People from Hawaii come in ask where I got all of the western stuff...Texas, of course! The theme I was going for was "vintage western." One thing I like to do when Clay is wide-eyed and awake is play Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys on his cd player. (Trying to keep with the vintage western. :o) ) I've actually seen Tutu in there two-stepping with him. I bet that will happen even more once Mam gets here. For all of our Texas friends...it's a cute nursery, you should come visit us to see it in person!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Clay, your room looks like a lot of fun. My has dogs all over it, you may have seen some of it at Pottery barn. Your mom did go nuts with the decorating, so did my mom though. I dream in dogs. Paxton

becca said...

Hey Kat! This is Becca Masters. Clay is soooo precious. I love your blog. Cara gave me your web address. But it is ironic, because Whitney and I are friends too. I am so happy for you and Clif. When does he return? You seem like you are doing well! Which is awesome! I love his room. And I'm jealous that y'all live in Hawaii. Maybe we should move. McKinney is nice and all, but it is no Hawaii. Julianne found her hula outfit today in her room that her Lovey and Pops brought her from their trip to Hawaii. She has never played with it before, so she must have known I was reading your site. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Love, Becca

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Wish I was there 2-stepping with my nephew! And his cousins! Hello to Mam...we miss you.