Wednesday, November 09, 2005

One Month Old!


Today was Clay's one month birthday! We filled our day with the usual activities...mainly sleeping, eating and a short photo shoot. We had to tie together the main two fashion looks that fill Clay's wardrobe, just like his dad, Polo mixed with a little bit of cowboy. He wasn't sure what to think of the hat, but he'll get used to it. Clif called today from Afghanistan to wish Clay a happy birthday (of course Clay was thrilled to hear from him...). We're excited because each day brings us closer to the day our family can be complete and all together! I can't believe this month has already flown by. It has been much nicer than I expected because baby Clay has been so easy going and such a joy. (Hope he stays that way) I'm looking forward to all of the birthday's to come...Happy Birthday Clay!

3 comments:

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Happy 1 month, buddy! Jack is coveting Clay's hat as I write. But I tried to explain to him that Clay's hat would not fit his adult-size head. He didn't understand. Very cute photo shoot, Tutu and Mama Kat. Love the polo outfit.

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

I meant to ask you - where is the birthday bear that Granny made? Or did it not fit with his cowboy/Polo attire? Good talking to you today. Can't wait to meet you, Clay!!

Clay said...

Ummm....Little House in GP-- we took pictures with the Granny Bear, but they weren't quite as cute as these. We took about 50 and none of them were too hot, so we're hoping next month they turn out better! But, don't worry...we didn't forget!