
(OK...so that Indian talk may not be pc...but, hey it's Thanksgiving!) We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. What a precious child The Lord has blessed us with this year. We hope that your family had a wonderful day and we are thankful for you, our friends and family. Don't we have a sweet little Indian boy?
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Me Thankful for Many Things...
Posted by Clay at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We give thanks for the newest Kennedy. We love you, Clay.
The Davis four
Clay~
You look like a true warrior. I know...I am so thankful to have a faithful friend like your mom. I am truly blessed to have her in my life. I hope you all had a great First Thanksgiving! See you in a few days!!!!
Love,
Julie
Clay, I am so sorry that your mom did that to you, our moms are crazy!!! My mom made me take a picture with the guy that sold us our first christmas tree, how goofy we felt. Can't wait to see you. Paxton
Post a Comment