Thursday, March 22, 2007
Back from Iraq!
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! After a long deployment our Marine is home safe & we couldn't be prouder or more excited! Clay-J greeted his Dada with shy smiles & clapping to the music. This life can be hard, but there is NOTHING like seeing your husband step off of a plane fresh from a war...well, not exactly fresh...he traveled for 50 hours to get home. Thank you everyone for your prayers & encouragement. It is finished! Love to everyone....don't call us, we'll call you!
Posted by Clay at 1:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Love from LHIGP, Unc, Kat and Clay! Seeing your faces was the best way to start our day. Looks like you're "so happy together."
Yeah!!!!!
It made my day to read this! Kat, you are a total hottie.
Kat, You look so beautiful, that pedicure and hair cut was great to you. I am so happy for you, talk about quickness on the picture...you must have know everyone would be checking.
Message from Sheila ~
Kennedy family, reason for no response from Tutu...I have been on my new blackberry business and I had unplugged Tutu's connection...she is up and going now.
Great to see all of you together again. Sheila
You made me cry again!!!! The whole PalmFamily is thrilled for y'all.
Thank you, Clif, for your service to our country, and thanks, Kat, for yours, too!
YEAH! Welcome home Clif! Kat you do look beautiful. What a great tan! We look forward to seeing you as a whole family again. See you Sunday!
The whole family looks amazing! Thank you all for your service! We love you and so glad everyone is home safe!
Nothing makes me happier than seeing your WHOLE family! Kat you have officially passed the khaki color and are tan for sure, sending loads of hugs and love!
Thank you so much for taking the time to put the picture up. We're thinking about you guys and praising God for Clif's safe return. P.S. Kat - you're a knockout!
Welcome home, Clif! We're so happy to see you 3 together...where you belong!
Enjoy each other.
Cliff -
Welcome home brother! It's great to see YOU and it's great to see you with your family. Thanks for your sacrifice and thank YOU Kat for yours! The Kennedy family (HI and TX versions) are always in our hearts and prayers. Can't wait to see y'all when you get to the east coast!
BP
Good morning, you three! What a great day it was yesterday to wake up knowing you were all back together again. This day has been long in coming and we are all so proud for you. Thank you for blogging so quickly...letting us know that it really did happen! Love you so much...hope to talk soon. Mom
After the game last night, it may be days before I hear from you now.
I have to tell you that I try and talk with Addison some about soldiers (which for her understanding includes all service people) and all their sacrifices. We pray for them and their families and talk about when her daddy was a soldier. So, yesterday I showed her this picture and told her that Clif had returned home and that baby Clay had his daddy with him again, etc. She got a very serious look on her face and said, "Wow. He is VERY tall!"
I have a feeling when we actually get to hang out with y'all after you move our way, she will be quite shy around Clif!
PRAISE
THE
LORD.
Kat, that is the most joyous smile I have ever seen. We have had Cliff in our pryers (or "Mr. Kennedy" as I & Z call him). So glad to add his homecoming to our praises now! God bless you all.
I'm so glad the family's back together!!
Kat, you look BEAUTIFUL!!
Enjoy this time.
Fantastic!! Great to see you three all together. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Hey Kat!
Your mom sent your blog site to my mom and she showed me last night. I haven't seen you guys in YEARS. Kat, you look BEAUTIFUL and Clif looks like a man. (I know he is, but he just looks all grown up!) Clay is such a handsome little man too. You are so blessed!
Take care!
Autie
Post a Comment