Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Clay




Thanks Tutu for a great visit! We just sent Tutu on her way back to Texas - can I get an AMEN for Grandmothers? Her visit was much needed - Clay got attention 24/7 & I actually got a haircut & pedicure (things that have not happened in months...but were sooooo needed!) On the pedicure subject - in Hawaii it's almost a neccesity because flip-flops everyday & running shoes do not mix for beautiful feminine feet! Before my Mom came, she said that she and Grandad would buy Clay a sand table if he said "Tutu" well, he's quite a copycat & the first day he said "TUTU!" so, now there's a sandbox in our backyard. In other important Kennedy news - Clif is officially making his way home! By the middle of the week he will be here - so that's exciting! Just like everything in my life, I'm never jumping up and down excited, but I am starting to feel a little more relaxed, I'll feel better when he's actually on U.S. soil! There's a little boy sitting in my lap & we need to get to the commissary before his nap! We'll be back soon with pictures of this little boy's Dad!

6 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

I will second that Amen for Grandmothers !! I had to call 1-800-Banty last week !! What would we do without them ???

Laci

ginny said...

The NC Parkers are so happy this deployment is coming to an end for you and your family. God Bless.

Planning Committee said...

It was a great visit! Talk about quality time with one little talkative (babbling with a few words here and there), action-packed grand one. Several people have asked today if you are really such a livewire as your "mommo" has described. I tell them, "yes, and more so." You are definitely finding yourself these days. You are so enchanting with your smile and capriciousness but so loving. You are definitely all boy from pretending to swim fully clothed (shoes and all) in a puddle...to running around the yard hitting the ball off the tee to putting the basketball in the hoop...to going down the slide...to putting golf balls in the watering can...to dragging the hose around the yard like you have so much work to do (after all you are the man of the house for now)...to pushing and pulling your little popper mower to carrying a branch that is three-times your height up and down the sidewalk. Doc and Mam are going to have so much fun when they come to see you, Clay.

But, most exciting is that the week passed and now your Dad is coming home. We are all so joyous to have your family whole again.

It won't be soon enough before I see you again, Clay. Thank you for the many memories this last week. We all love you and your Mom and Dad.

Michelle said...

SO GLAD CLIF is coming home!!!! Can not wait till y'all get here!

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I was with my mom last week and got to enjoy both a haircut and a pedicure too. It was so nice! I hope your reunion with Clif is wonderful.

Anne said...

I am so thrilled for you that Clif is almost home!!!!

We already miss being your neighbor, and I can't believe PalmBoy mowed your yard for the last time today.

You gotta come see my new house! :-)