Life is good. My two favorite people are in my house & we spent Saturday afternoon at our favorite beach. As you can imagine, there have been a few adjustments in our home, but life got back to normal fairly quickly. Clay has taken to his Dad very quickly. The two of them are pretty funny together & I spend a lot of time laughing. Thanks for all of the sweet comments - we are thankful to have so much support. (Mother - I will call you soon...I promise :) )
Monday, March 26, 2007
The Beach Boys
Posted by Clay at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I agree with Ashley...what great pictures and you know how much I love black and white! Your guys look great and obviously are having fun in the sun and in the sand. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures. Thanks for posting again so soon. Much love, Mom
Its so great to see all of you together. What a beautiful family! I wish I could be on the beach with you guys. Hope you are enjoying your time together. Can't wait to see you guys! Love yall!
Hali
Glad to see everyone together and relaxing!
That's funny because we were just around the corner from you guys on the same day. Great beach weather!
I think your little boy will be going through major beach withdrawal when you move. I know I would! Thanks for the pics...we're so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment